This Accessibility Statement applies to marston.parish.lincolnshire.gov.uk.
This website is run by Marston Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
If you need information on this website in a different format such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email: marstonpcclerk_at_gmail.com (Change _at_ to @ )
- tel: 07916 628673
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in seven days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the clerk (details above).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) .
Marston Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partically compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This statement was prepared on 23 August 2020. It was last reviewed on 23 August 2020.
This website was last tested on 23 August 2020. The test was carried out by Marston Parish Council.